Senior Auto Claims Manager
About the Role
Auto Insurance designed not for what the insurer wants, but for what the customer wants. That describes this new technology enabled auto insurance company who seeks a seasoned claims professional to join their organization. Unique opportunity to enter at the ground floor and build the claims department from scratch. Must be entrepreneurial and bring a demonstrated track record of building efficient claims organizations with zero bad faith claims.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruit, hire, train, and develop an Auto Claims team handling personal lines auto liability, and physical damage, collision and property damage liability automobile claims.
- Review, coach and provide authority for coverage and liability decisions. Oversee handling of lawsuits regarding coverage and liability.
- Assure claims are consistently handled within the best claims practices guidelines, assuring all state regulations are adhered to, effectively communicating with insured’s and claimant’s and delivering superior claims service.
Skills & Experience
- High performing Claims professional that is customer focused, willing to work in a fast-paced, metrics driven work environment, accepts responsibility for their own results and those of their team, and proactively identifies and addresses performance issues
- Ability to expeditiously and accurately access claim exposure and cost effectively settle automobile claims
- Proficiency with technology
- Superior coverage and liability analysis and confirmation skills
- Problem solving aptitude
$130,000 to $150,000 plus bonus program