Liberty Mutual Apprenticeship - Walters - Scottsdale
As an Insurance Sales Apprentice, you will develop the skills necessary for a successful sales career at Liberty Mutual by working closely with our Branch Managers and Sales Representatives. Throughout this apprenticeship, you will build prospecting and product knowledge, as well as build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Auto, Home, Life, Health, and Commercial Insurance products.
- Develop complete knowledge of insurance products, systems, business operations, and sales strategy.
- Assist Sales Representatives in daily and weekly activities which include creation of prospecting plans, developing Centers of Influence (COI) relationships.
- In partnership with Branch Manager and Sales Representatives, create marketing and prospecting techniques to meet established targets for new business policies and premium.
- Counsels and advises prospects and policyholders on matters of appropriate protection and coverage by conducting customer needs analysis to determine multiple selling opportunities.
- Establishes relationships and promotes Liberty Mutual brand awareness through community marketing events. Advances the Company's current advertising campaigns and projects a positive corporate image in the community. Leverages community relationships to increase selling opportunities
- Prospects and initiates new business sales. Assists in the processing of new business. Includes contacting customers to finalize sales transactions.
- Successful enrollment in State of Arizona Apprenticeship program.
- Results oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- Possess excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of success in current role
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.