Sales - Client Sales Representative
Ocala Insurance is a 2nd generation, family owned, independent insurance agency that has served our community and FL residents since 1929. We are looking to expand staff and have a position available for a highly motivated Client Sales Representative for Personal Lines, which will focus on new business servicing as well as account development of existing accounts.
Your goal, as a Client Sales Representative, is to educate and provide incoming prospects with coverage options that will meet their needs. You will focus on sales that match a client’s needs with our available markets/products options and account development. You will be the representation of Ocala Insurance to each and every client that you work with, and as such will prioritize client satisfaction and retention.
Our ideal fit is someone who is hungry, humble, and smart. They don’t stop short of excellence and are driven to do what’s best for their clients and colleagues.
Job Responsibilities, Skills, Character Traits:
- Present solid integrity in all client and company interactions
- Acquire acute knowledge of multiple carrier products, underwriting, and procedures
- Negotiating with carriers, preparing proposals, ordering policies from the carriers
- Execute binding payments, follow a consistent agency workflow, and keep activities current within the agency management system.
- Acquire expert knowledge of our Agency Management System (Applied Epic) and all related workflows
- Maintain accurate documentation of all client interactions and policy actions in management system
- Communicate promptly, confidently, and professionally with clients and carriers via all methods of communication:
- Personal client office visits
- Client Portal
- Teach clients about their insurance needs and particular product, with a heart for conveying important information in a way that is understandable to the non-insurance professional, allowing the client to best control their risks and coverage options
- Display a desire for consistent self-development and acquisition of knowledge
- Convey precise listening skills, and provide targeted solutions to all inquiries
- Exhibit self-disciplined work nature, with the ability to prioritize tasks based on importance and/or time bound necessity
- Possess ability to multi-task, with adaptability to change as needed
- Aim to ‘wow’ every client with exemplary service, worthy of client referrals
- Integrity of an absolute manner
- A love for teaching and learning (you will explain concepts daily to clients, and will need to stay informed of constant changes within the industry, and will work with co-workers with an eye toward always improving efficiency)
- Outstanding communication skills (speaking and listening)
- Desire for constant self-development and education
- Self-disciplined and eager to achieve goals
- 4-40 or 2-20 licensed
- Computer Proficiency
- Account rounding of client accounts with a focus on retention.
- Salary plus commissions/bonus (negotiable and commensurate with experience/skills)
- Generous PTO Schedule
- Simple Plan with Employer Match
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- M-F 7:30-4:30