Lead Financial Analyst/Financial Analyst STP I
In this role on the US Results & Insights team, you will partner with key stakeholders to provide insights and analytics for financial and operational results, as well as highlight trends and business implications for the GRM US organization. You will collaborate with functional business partners to analyze actual, plan and forecast trends and provide insight on our mid-month outlook against growth and profit plans. A continuous improvement mindset will be crucial for this role to meet evolving business needs.
The ideal candidate for this role thrives in a fast-paced environment, is proactive and intellectually curious, and possesses strong technical capabilities. You will contribute to the organization's success by driving financial results insights and analyses that provide transparency into our financial position in support of leadership decision-making and GRM US growth and profitability goals.
- Drives complex results analysis, using business acumen and analytical ability to lead the team in identifying business drivers of results and communicating them effectively to management.
- Creates reporting visualizations and diagnostic tools through efficient and effective processes
- Leads or participates in department projects and continuous improvement activities that increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversees the production of complex management reports and associated analysis, ensuring accuracy and relevance to the business.
- Provides sound financial advice to business units or other departments, anticipating the financial impact of changes in the business environment and making recommendations to improve business outcomes.
- Understands the interdependencies of financial systems, recommending and implementing enhancements and planning appropriately for changes.
- Coaches the team to assess the business value and efficiency of the work performed, identifying and implementing improvements.
- Initiates and/or leads increasingly complex projects and continuous improvement activities that may span beyond the scope of own team`s responsibilities.
- Delivers business results while building the team`s capabilities by setting challenging objectives and coaching the team in meeting them.
- Has the vision to create employee development plans that build strengths needed for the current operation and for future.
- Bachelor`s degree (Finance or Accounting) required. CPA or advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred. Minimum of 5 years of finance experience.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously to drive results.
- Communicates well with own team and across organizational boundaries to ensure the successful completion of shared goals.
- Comfortable leading meetings and able to communicate issues and trends to senior management and other groups at the appropriate level of detail.
- Solid understanding of Finance Tools and Analytical Methods.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.