Liberty Mutual Insurance is seeking a Sourcing professional with creativity, short and long term recruiting vision, business understanding and personal organization to provide full lifecycle recruiting support for the core enabling business functions. In collaboration with hiring managers, you will direct the employment process including sourcing, identifying, pre-screening/qualifying, interviewing, negotiating salaries and closing candidates. You may have a cross-functional requisition load of relatively more difficult positions that requires broad sourcing knowledge and/or ability to develop sourcing strategies for heavily utilized talent pools.
Sources experienced external talent for complex, hard-to-fill roles for assigned business units or functions. Builds talent pipelines for open and future roles. In collaboration with recruiters and hiring managers, supports the employment process with regard to sourcing, identifying, screening/qualifying prospects. Uses a variety of sourcing methods, attends recruiting conferences and networking events, exhibits strong competence in penetrating new markets or sources and targeting potential candidates. Consults with and influences recruiters and hiring managers, providing feedback and reporting as appropriate. Promotes Liberty Mutual Insurance brand across numerous markets and professional communities.
Recruiting/Sourcing Execution Duties
- Proactively and continually source, develop and maintain a viable pipeline and network of qualified talent. Seek creative solutions for sourcing and building talent communities.
- Leverage sources such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Seekout, applicant tracking system, other candidate databases, professional organizations and community associations to network, identify and recruit. Exhibits strong competence in penetrating new markets or sources and targeting potential candidates.
- Uses the full functionality of CRM system to manage and track the full lifecycle of the talent pipeline and network. Research and provide business intelligence and market data to support ongoing sourcing initiatives.
- Effectively promote Liberty Mutual and business-specific brands across numerous markets and professional communities.
- Support and attend recruiting events.
- Continually coordinate and document communication with hiring managers and recruiters; provide feedback on screening of prospects; assure timely action with recruiters to schedule and communicate movement of prospects through various pre-interview stages.
- Optimizes use of available resources to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on prospects, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other sourcing activities to ensure Company and legal compliance with employment practices, policies, processes, and applicable laws.
Focus on Customers Duties
- Work with recruiters, appropriate level of management and local Human Resources staff to develop and execute sourcing plans based on business needs.
- Conducts intake meetings to establish clear understanding of position requirements. In collaboration with recruiter, provide stakeholders (hiring managers, HR) with a service-level agreement that establishes a clear understanding of items such as position requirements, sourcing methods, cost and task owners
- Act as primary communication point with prospects at initial contact point to provide apositive candidate experience consistent with our mission, brand and values.
- Manages and coordinates communications with prospects to include: ongoing networking, screening, preparing for interviewing, providing Company information (such as Company history, benefits etc.) as appropriate, setting expectation of employment process, ensuring timely feedback to prospects through the hand-off to the recruiter. Coordinates movement of prospects through the various steps in the process including assessment (if applicable).
- Continually coordinate and document communication with hiring managers and recruiters.
Improve Process Duties
- Participate on various HR/Recruiting project initiatives.
- Develops creative and reasonable alternatives to solve recruiting-related business problems.
- Identifies recruitment-related opportunities for improvement that will enhance the Companyýs ability to attract qualified talent.
- Assist and mentor new recruiters or sources in conjunction with manager. Helps others learn multiple sourcing approaches and tools.
- Advanced-level knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter, Seekout, Boolean search, applicant tracking software, social media and external database searches.
- An intermediate level of knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting including, but not limited to, successfully sourcing a diverse range of talent, qualifying, interviewing, networking, assessing, salary negotiation, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Exhibits competence in penetrating new markets or sources and targeting potential candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of sourcing process and successfully manage a highly complex workload. Prior experience in a high-volume setting that requires a sense of urgency, ability to manage competing demands, and maintain adaptability and flexibility.
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills necessary to maintain high-volume workload.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively work with recruiters, hiring managers and candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and demonstrate a candidate-centric approach to help Liberty Mutual stand out as an employer of choice as normally acquired through a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 5+ years of progressively more advanced experience in sourcing/recruiting on a national, multi-location basis.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.