Experienced Field Property Adjuster Dallas, TX
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, youll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Description
Unexpected events are often unnerving. So, it takes someone special to put the pieces back together for our customers.
This is the opportunity you've been looking for to truly impact someone's life! Start your claims professional career today as a Field Property Adjuster in Dallas, TX and be part of our dynamic team!
Sign On Bonus - If you have an active adjuster license in the State of FL or TX (or your resident state for location specific reqs), you are eligible for a $1,000 sign on bonus after 30 days of employment.
A Day in the Life:
• Spend part of your day traveling to loss sites that have been damaged by fire, water, weather or other unexpected events.
• Conduct a detailed inspection of the property and write an estimate to capture the extent of the damages
• When you are not in the field, use advanced video technology to collaborate with onsite vendors to identify damages and write a damage estimate from a virtual setting
• Review the policy and decide how coverage applies and provide the customer with a detailed explanation of both the estimate and the policy
• Communicate empathetically with customers and help them through their claim process in a fast, fair and easy manner
• Negotiate claim settlements with customers in accordance with business unit standard methodologies
• Use data and analytics to tell a story and influence decision making
• Flexibility to work in a variety of environments - independently, within a team, face-to-face, and virtually
As a condition of employment, your office/area may require you to obtain an adjuster and/or an appraiser license. If required, the hiring manager will work with you along with the centralized licensing team to ensure that you are properly licensed.
Since this is a field role, you will also need a driver's license and reliable vehicle. This is a demanding field position that will require you to travel within the territory as much as 75% of your working time. As a result, you must be willing to work some weekend and extended hours if necessary.
If offered the role, you will go through virtual training. You will receive ongoing support, mentoring and coaching as you develop your career.
You're a great match for this role if you:
- Have previous experience in construction, restoration, or real estate appraisals
- Have prior experience using estimating software like Xactimate
- Value providing an effortless customer service experience
- You enjoy the ability to work independently starting your day from home, and traveling to various locations to restore peoples' lives through outstanding customer service
- View problems and setbacks as opportunities for improvement and look forward to coming up with creative solutions
- Are organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Are known for clear and professional communication – both written and verbal
- Have a bachelor's degree and/or prior customer service experience
- Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
- Compensation range for this position is $50,000 - $75,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications
- A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future
- Leadership teams that are communicative and compassionate
- Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need
- Potential for flexible work arrangements
- A culture in which you dress for your day
- Recognition and advancement opportunities
- Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- You can view all Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click"here"for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click"here"for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.