CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading workers' compensation solutions for employers, third-part administrators, insurance companies and government agencies. Our continual investment in technology and human capital enable us to deliver the most innovative, integrated solutions. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture along with plenty of career advancement opportunities.
CorVel in Southern CA is seeking a Case Management Supervisor. The Case Management Supervisor is responsible for directing the operations of their designated department, which includes the following functions: directing team in day to day activities, customer service, human resources, and limited sales management.
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for directing a designated group of team members in their day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for quality of service provided.
- Responsible for human resources matters directly related to department supervised.
- May be required to travel overnight and attend meetings.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly reviews of various reports, invoices, logs and expenses.
- May be responsible for limited marketing and sales activities.
- May be required to oversee case management clinical activities
- May perform case management responsibilities dependent on need for medical case management activities or for vocational case management.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas across multiple platforms.
- Ability to remain poised in stressful situations and communicate diplomatically via telephone, computer, fax, correspondence, etc.
- Ability to skillfully manage multiple, complex projects and competing priorities concurrently while working under pressure to meet deadlines and maintaining strong customer service orientation.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office including Excel spreadsheets
- Must have technical knowledge of the laws, policies, and procedures in defined territory.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail, and results focused
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing with a diploma/Associates degree (Bachelor of Science degree or Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred)
- Current RN Compact State licensure.
- 3 or more years of recent clinical experience, preferably in rehabilitation.
- National certification (CRC, CIRS, CCRN, CVE, CCM, etc.), CCM preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in management or supervision.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable