Branch Executive - New England Region
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Advance your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
Liberty Mutual Insurance- is a Fortune 100 Company. Liberty Mutual Group is a diversified global financial services company headquartered in Boston, MA. Our company, which is one of the largest Property and Casualty insurers in the US., employs over 50,000 people in more than 900 offices around the world.
We are looking for a Branch Executive who will work with key brokers to represent the Global Risk Solutions (GRS) business unit and all segments within, including National Insurance and North America Specialty, for the New England & possibly upstate New York territory. Additionally, they will partner with internal leadership from all segments across GRS to foster a collaborative culture, drive new and renewal business and manage broker relationships within the territory.
- Build productive relationships with brokers within the territory
- Prospect and develop new broker relationships
- Clearly understand the underwriting appetite and business strategy of each GRS business segment and articulate and support in the marketplace
- Align with overall GRS strategy, work with peers, business segments and Regional Distribution Executive to develop strategies that support premium growth, new business, submission and retention targets
- Lead cross sell initiatives that align with regional growth plans and market opportunities
- Drive collaboration internally, encouraging an environment focused on shared GRS success
- Maintain close relations with internal business partners, keeping communication channels clear to ensure alignment and keep executive management informed of areas of concern and/or opportunity
- 10+ Years of relevant Insurance Industry experience
- Positive relationships with senior leadership at key brokerages
- Strong understanding of P&C and Specialty insurance products
- Proven business development/sales skills
- Ability to manage through influence and foster trusted relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively on a team
- Underwriting experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Travel required 50%, varies by region and events