Manager, Product Research
The Auto/Property Product Delivery team is looking for a Manager of Product Analysis that will partner with stakeholders to manage and implement pricing programs for GRM US. This position offers the opportunity to be a key contributor to support GRM US profit and growth goals and help shape current and future pricing programs. Individually and through management of a small team of analysts, you will be responsible for providing technical and analytical support for complex assigned states and projects. You will assist in strategic decision making on product scope and implementation and provide communication to impacted stakeholders.
- Acts as an individual contributor, while also managing a small team of analysts; supporting the Liberty Mutual Auto/Property line of business.
- Focuses on development and implementation of Countrywide Auto/Property Rating Programs
- Conducts high complexity analysis under minimal direction.
- Queries data to conduct ad hoc analysis of metrics and answer advanced business questions.
- Leads the development of analytic tools and queries (i.e. complex excel files, processes and process documentation).
- Leads complex short to medium-term projects and analysis.
- Leads own workstreams on all projects.
- Has direct reports with responsibility for low to moderate complexity country wide implementations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or other quantitative field.
- Minimum 4 years, typically 6 years or more relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis software (e.g., SAS, Access).
- Must have strong planning, organization, analytical, decision-making and communication skills.
- Leadership experience and directly managing others beneficial.
- Deep knowledge of data sources, tools, and the business
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.