PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for a Temporary Corporate Service Technician to assist with managing office administrative tasks such as managing the mailroom, maintaining company-wide file storage, and assisting employees with miscellaneous requests. This position exists to maintain several aspects of the ICW Group office and to ensure that the office is in workable order for its employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides office support to the Enterprise.
- Performs workstation moves and minor workstation/office reconfigurations.
- Lifts office furniture onto dollies and move furniture to storage or new work areas as needed.
- Installs keyboard trays and tracks as needed.
- Assists HR and Risk Management with ergonomic requests.
- Provides back up to the Corporate Services, IT, and Business Resiliency departments as needed.
- Coordinates pick-up schedule with recycling company as needed for shredding services.
- Cross trains with the Reception desk to provide back up as needed.
Manages the transfer of off-site, archived files.
- Maintains and updates file box inventory list for all departments.
- Transfers storage boxes to/from departments and offsite storage.
- Requests files from off-site storage for review by Home Office departments.
- Requests old boxes from offsite storage for destruction.
- Utilizes Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for file box inventory, retrieval, file locations, and data inputting.
Processes all incoming and outgoing mail in a timely and accurate manner.
- Processes incoming and outgoing USPS first class mail, certified mail, certificates of mailing, and UPS/FedEx overnight shipments.
- Ensures Pitney Bowes equipment is up and running, checks meter tape and water levels daily.
- Opens incoming U.S. mail addressed to the Company, sorts, and delivers to the scan team.
- Prepares branch mail and certified mail pouch for delivery.
- Receives all overnight courier shipments, maintains log, and arranges for pickup from departments.
- Assists with shipping, receiving and delivery of supplies such as copy paper, envelopes, coffee, equipment, etc. while using a supply cart, dolly, or pallet jack.
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Minimum of one (1) year of related experience and/or training required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Working knowledge and ability of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Office environment – no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands and employees are regularly required to sit, walk, stand, talk, and hear. May be required to lift up to 60 lbs.
This position maps to the Individual Contributor level. Additional competencies required: None.
This position operates in an office environment and requires the frequent use of a computer, telephone, copier, and other standard office equipment.