Director, Product Analysis
Product Delivery is seeking a leader responsible for monitoring post-launch performance of newly implemented pricing programs across all lines of business. Program Monitoring team is instrumental in providing insights of actual results vs expectations, understanding drivers of variance within and across states for each of the programs that are being actively rolled out. By collaborating across the organization, Program Monitoring team is tasked with continuously improving and enhancing our monitoring capabilities, ensuring tools, processes, and methodologies support our ability to provide meaningful and actionable insights to stakeholders and senior leaders.
*This position may be expected to report in-office in the future at manager discretion.*
Ideal candidate will have:
- Strong technical/analytical and data visualization skills
- Attention to detail and ability to synthesize data into a comprehensive story
- Strong communication and ability to tailor the message to various audiences
- Sound knowledge of insurance products, as well as other business operations including financial, underwriting, legal, statistics, claims, sales, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships and interact effectively with others within and outside the organization.
- Ability to motivate and mentor peers and motivate and train subordinates.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and technologies and adapt to changes and demands in fast-paced, dynamic environment highly desired.
- Independently manage moderate to high complexity projects; understand business objectives as they relate to project goals; may be asked to lead aspects of special projects
- Recommend and execute resolutions or process improvements; continuously evaluate monitoring methodologies and format of delivery
- Provide subject matter expertise and data driven analytics for post-launch monitoring
- Collaborates cross-functionally to achieve business objectives
- Understands vision, goals, and direction of team and organization
- Determine business impact of initiatives and issues discovered
- Manage, motivate and train 5-6 direct reports
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or other quantitative field. 6 - 8 years or more relevant work experience. Master's degree beneficial.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis software (e.g., SAS, Access).
- Must have good planning, organization, analytical, decision-making and communication skills.
- Experience directly managing others preferred.
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills with proven ability to make and execute data driven decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of product offerings, business processes, product line systems, underwriting rules, pricing plans and databases.
- Strong understanding of insurance concepts and financial metrics.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.