Senior Manager, Change Enablement
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Description
The Change Enablement Senior Manager is responsible for accelerating large scale, enterprise wide transformation at Allstate. This role collaborates closely with officers and senior leaders across the enterprise to drive change adoption throughout all phases of the transformation lifecycle to achieve Allstate's near and long-term goals.Key Responsibilities
- Drive the successful implementation of the transformation, contributing to the development of a cohesive approach to coordinating and implementing change across the organization and within large scale changes
- Increase Allstate's aptitude for change by assessing and recommending necessary behavioral and systemic changes to advance the transformation
- Partner with leaders to identify interdependencies and ensure the “people” risks within the transformation are proactively monitored and mitigated
- Provide hands-on change management support on high-impact efforts: develop change plans, implement tactics, and measure change readiness and impact
- Motivate and encourage support for the vision for the future by ensuring employees understand and are actively involved in the change process
- Build, cultivate, and maintain long term relationships with key stakeholders including executive management and shared services functions
- Monitor and evaluate the change management portfolio to ensure alignment and achievement of overall change management and transformation goals
- Design and implement change management standards, frameworks, and processes enterprise wide
- Manage change management resources and provide formal and informal performance feedback to team members
- Use personal influence and encourage the use of agile and human-centered design practices and tools to accelerate change
Education and Experience
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; may also have advanced degree
- 10 or more years of related experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Formal change certification such as Prosci a plus
- Advanced change management expertise
- Strong leadership skills, especially in leading and motivating multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams through change
- Advanced program management skills; Ability to understand the enterprise strategy and translate objectives into action plans
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility when faced with ambiguity or change in project scope without impacting the project in a negative way
- Advanced critical thinking and holistic problem-solving skills including the ability to structure, analyze, and resolve complex problems quickly and easily
- Ability to proactively plan and deliver excellent results aligned with strategic objectives that are measurable and sustainable
- Ability to work as part of a team, communicate and foster collaborative relationships at all levels of the organization to maximize the achievement of business outcomes
- Adapts quickly to changing environment and has advanced ability to influence others, inspires trust in cross-functional partners and senior leaders to drive alignment and decision making
- Able to think discriminately and see underlying concepts and patterns, forecast complex resource needs and recognize risks and the broader implications of decisions across the enterprise; Considers multiple solutions and understands the impact on enterprise goals
- Advanced in Microsoft Office suite skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Project)
The hiring range for this role is $125,000 - $160,000 plus Bonus. Offers will be commensurate with experience.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.