We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
About the role:
Under general supervision, responsible for the design, development, and execution of solutions of moderate complexity in order to secure data of an organization.Design, Develop, test and deploy application platform. Establishes and builds data security by providing standards, policies, practice, procedures and governance. Recommends methods to improve data security, reliability of platform.
- Designs and develops low to moderately complex applications and services to support data security and provisioning of access to data in cloud.
- Designs and builds application of low to moderate complexity that improve security, accessibility, efficiency, governance and quality of data.
- Makes recommendations for how to improve application.
- Provides successful deployment and provisioning of solutions to production or other required environments.Identifies possible process improvements that address technology gaps within a single business process of moderate complexity.
- Builds proficient knowledge of technology enablers.
- Analyzes and prepare moderate to complex technology enabled recommendations to address gaps within a single business process.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor`s degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience. Generally, 3+ years of professional experience.
- Insurance industry experience supporting Security and Access Management
- Experience in Threat Analysis (stride model)
Preferable candidate is knowledgeable in as many of the following technologies as possible:
- Java Development/Sprng Boot
- Linux Scripting and System Administration
- AWS development experience, especially with AWS Lambda, Step Functions, SQS, SNS, AWS Glue, S3
- Snowflake Access Management, Nodejs, React, Mockito/Junit, Splunk
- Docker or Kubernetes, PCF(Pivotal Cloud Foundry), Jenkins/Bamboo
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.