Principal Quadient Inspire Engineer
Do you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is constantly innovating and creating industry-leading solutions that provide peace of mind for our customers worldwide. As a principal software engineer at Liberty Mutual, you'll consult on highly complex projects and solve technical problems, while working in an agile environment that has the creative energy of a start-up—and the full backing and comprehensive benefits of a Fortune 100 company.
We encourage you to apply and bring your expertise if you're a:
- Technical problem solver: Going far beyond simply developing error-free source code, test scripts, components and system architectures
- Customer-centric engineer: Putting clients' needs first, you'll translate customer requirements into technical applications and support the implementation of new software
- Motivated mentor: Exercise your technical chops while coaching and collaborating with junior software engineers.
- Forward thinker: Merely fixing a problem isn't enough – using your proactive mindset and initiative, you'll also identify opportunities to enhance performance, quality and efficiency
- Eight or more years of software engineering experience
- Strong background in Customer Communication Management / Publishing
- Hands-on involvement with layered systems architectures, designs and shared software concepts
- Familiarity with functional and system integration testing
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Extensive experience designing Publishing/CCM solutions
- Extensive experience with the following Quadient Inspire applications:
- Designer/Scaler V12+
- Interactive V12`+
- Dynamic Communications V12+
- AWS experience is a plus
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation and consensus-building capabilities
- Openness and adaptability to respond to fast-moving circumstances
- Proficiency in multiple object-oriented programming languages and tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude for working in teams
- In-depth knowledge of diverse and emerging technologies, architectural concepts and principles
- A deep understanding of layered solutions and designs
- Awareness of policies regarding security and privacy
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics and incremental delivery
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical or business discipline, or equivalent experience
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.