Quality Assurance Account Manager
The Quality Assurance Account Manager is the primary point of contact for assigned accounts. The QA Account Manager is the recognized expert for technical content and specific requirements for the client account and will provide Alexander & Schmidt Management with regular updates as to the status of assigned accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure that account reports are assigned to the proper independent Quality Assurance Rep (ICQA) for review within 24 hours of receipt.
- Monitor progress of reports through the QA review process, assuring the most cost effectiveness and efficiency possible.
- Complete review process of reports on assigned accounts and maintain a personally optimal level of directly ‘billable’ report review time for assigned accounts
- Assure that client account inquiries are handled promptly and properly.
- Manage the overall quality of work for assigned accounts using performance data to identify and analyze trends.
- Work with Alexander & Schmidt management, to actively identify and document QA related performance improvements needed for assigned accounts.
- Work with Alexander & Schmidt management to ensure the ICQA Reps and Field Reps are trained in the account’s requirements initially and ongoing as changes occur to the account.
- Assist the QA Manager in the transition of new accounts to full production. This includes the development of support materials and communication of information to the QA Reps.
- A minimum of 20 years experience in loss control risk assessment including management responsibilities.
- Previous quality review experience.
- Extensive understanding of Commercial Lines including but not limited to: property, general liability, products/completed operations, auto fleet and garage liability, workers’ compensation and inland marine coverages.
- Bachelor Degree in Safety or related field preferred.
- Professional certifications CSP, OHST, ALCM and/or ARM are preferred but not required.
- Solid communication skills—including exceptional writing ability, organizational skills, and computer skills.
- Analytical ability and attention-to-detail.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to exercise discretion and sound judgement in decision making to determine effectiveness of field surveys.
- Quick learner able to retain technical information.
- Sitting at a desk, working on a computer up to 8 hours a day