CorVel is seeking a Patient Care Coordinator for our Madison, WI office. The Patient Care Coordinator is responsible for participating in the daily operations and maintenance of the CorVel's Specialty Network Services. Primary duties include facilitating and scheduling medical appointments and services for claimants. This is a part-time working from home position with the possibility to become a full-time employee.
CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3,500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes CareIQ tools and process workflows to proactively monitor and manage files using proprietary web based applications. Identifies potential problems and trends, proposes solutions and ensures no delay in care.
- Provides telephonic and written customer support services.
- Types and proofreads notes and correspondence.
- Documents actions and correspondence between parties.
- Ensures files are complete with all appropriate documentation.
- Utilizes CorVel Intranet and SharePoint to remain current of all policies and procedures.
- Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
- Additional duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Effective multi-tasking skills in a high-volume, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet designated deadlines.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office including Outlook and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- High School diploma required.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.