Commercial Insurance Account Executive
About the Role
The Commercial Insurance Account Executive is the ultimate stewardship role. Client engagement is the core tenant of your work as the lead relationship manager on a specialty book of business for this Top 25 national insurance brokerage.
This group specifically caters to the aviation industry. While experience with aviation insurance is helpful, it is by no means required. Senior leaders welcome the opportunity to train an experienced Commercial Property and Casualty client manager into their niche. This is a unique, challenging opportunity to pivot your insurance career into a specialized vertical that is growing rapidly and operates on a nationwide basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Retention, service, account development and product/service presentation directly to the insured
- Partner on resource deliverables (loss control, claims, etc.)
- Support training, workflow efficiencies and best practices within the team
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of commercial property and casualty insurance experience in senior client management as an Account Manager or Account Executive
- Strategic planning (renewal marketing, mid-term reviews and risk service distribution) alongside the producer and with frequent client engagement, in the office and during on-site visits
Target salary $100k to $125k depending on experience