Advance your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
Liberty Mutual Insurance- is a Fortune 100 Company. Liberty Mutual Group is a diversified global financial services company headquartered in Boston, MA. Our company, which is one of the largest property and casualty insurers in the U. S., employs over 50,000 people in more than 900 offices around the world.
The Branch Executive will work with key brokers to represent the Global Risk Solutions (GRS) brand and all business segments within, including National Insurance and North America Specialty (inclusive of Ironshore US), for an assigned territory. Additionally, they will partner with internal leadership from all segments across GRS to foster communication and partnership in how GRS approaches the market and drives ease of doing business for broker partners.
- Clearly understand both the underwriting appetite and business strategy of all facets of GRS and articulate and support in the marketplace.
- In alignment with overall GRS strategy, work with peers, business and Regional Distribution Executive to develop strategies that support GWP, new business, submission and retention targets.
- Drive collaboration internally, fostering an environment focused on shared GRS success.
- Maintain close relations with business leaders and underwriting org, keeping communication channels clear to ensure alignment and keep executive management informed of areas of concern and/or opportunity.
- Foster strong relationships with brokers.
- Structure and lead cross sell initiatives that align with regional growth plans and market opportunities.
- Prospect and develop new broker relationships.
- Oversee the development of broker facing/client facing marketing communication plans, including communications and events.
* This role can be located in Chicagoland and Kansas City
- 10+ Years of relevant Insurance Industry experience
- Underwriting experience
- Positive relationships with senior leadership at key brokerages
- Strong understanding of product offerings and relationships with profit center leadership Business development/sales skills
- Ability to influence without authority and foster trusted relationships
- Ability to nurture professional growth; fosters team effectiveness
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Travel required (~50%, varies by region and events
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.