Responsible for responding to inquiries (written and telephonic) concerning treatment authorizations, bill payments and other services provided under the Ohio Workers Compensation State Funded program. This position is fully remote after training in Dublin, OH office.
CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3,500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phone calls, return phone calls
- Answer emails from clients, providers and the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation
- Knowledge of all Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation policies pertaining to MCO administration
- Maintain documentation for Sales Force on visits, prospective visits, follow up and next steps
- Consult with Supervisor or other department teams to clarify answers to inquiries
- Attend continuous trainings, coaching, and networking; attending meetings, conferences etc.
- Contact provider to discuss findings at the appropriate level
- Maintain follow CorVel Employee Dress Code, and hygiene requirements
- Requires punctual and consistent attendance
- General office duties
- Additional duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good organization, time management skills, and ability to multitask
- Detail Oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Medical terminology and coding knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Customer service experience required
- Experience working in the Managed Care and Benefit Administration industries preferred
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.