Insurance - MGA - Commercial and Personal Lines Underwriter - REMOTE
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who want to phase into retirement or have recently retired to have better work-life balance working from home. Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience with the 15 most recent years in underwriting commercial and personal lines risks.
Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE) is a work-at-home contract staffing firm. We are not a temp agency or a recruiting firm. We place skilled Commercial and Personal Lines insurance professionals who are approaching retirement age or have retired in long-term assignments, full-time or part-time, with one of our Insurance MGA's located throughout the United States.
We offer an ideal opportunity for insurance professionals to change their work environment to the comfort of their own home.
Commercial or Personal Lines Underwriter, Associate Underwriter or Underwriting Assistant positions available on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Evaluate and quote both new and renewal business applications for best coverage and pricing based on market availability.
- Provide accurate classifications and rating of risk to determine acceptability.
- Provide quotes according to all contract and binding companies.
- Monitor critical areas, such as loss ratio, costs, retention ratio and new business hit ratio, formulating corrective action where necessary.
- Process endorsements and policy changes requiring sound underwriting input and judgment.
- Provide accurate documentation supporting sound underwriting judgment and decisions.
These Commercial and Personal Lines Underwriter positions will best fit a candidate who has recently retired, will be retiring soon, or was down-sized into retirement and desires a work-at-home environment. Positions can be full-time or part-time.
Work At Home Vintage Experts (www.wahve.com) provides an innovative work solution to the insurance industry. WAHVE helps soon to retire and experienced professionals within the insurance industry stay productive longer. Our goal is to help them feel valued and achieve the work-life balance they've earned. WAHVE offers retirees and those phasing into retirement the ability to extend their careers working from home while providing employers with seasoned professionals to meet their talent staffing needs. Using our innovative work-at-home model, WAHVE contracts professionals to our insurance industry clients based on their job needs, full-time or part-time.
WAHVE's unique qualifying process and technology platform matches the right talent wherever they may live to the needs of our clients wherever their offices are located.
Job Requirements - Please do not apply if you do not match the following criteria:
- Candidates must have at least 15 most current years of Commercial or Personal Lines Property & Casualty experience.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW!