Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
Job Description SummaryThe Manager of Business Delivery will support clients of Marketplace services as well as, the evolution of the Marketplace capability sets. The Manager of Business Delivery is a critical team member in the execution of client scope and new technology deliverables in a small, high-output team. The environment is often fast-paced and must be able to successfully execute across multiple clients, projects, strategies all at once.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
The Manager of Business Delivery, under general supervision, will be responsible for:
- On-boarding new Travelers Marketplace clients. This includes managing and overseeing design and integration of partner technology assets into the Marketplace ecosystem.
- Creating and documenting design specifications for client and ecosystem partners. This may include such documents as customer journey mapping, data flow mapping, and light data schema design.
- In partnership with Account Manager(s) and other team members, this role will ensure that the client(s) needs are met on an on-going basis. Supports coordination efforts for downtime or system errors within the Marketplace. Shared responsibility with Account Manager to report out on the performance of clients' program.
- In partnership with Account Managers, supports in identifying opportunities to improve customer experience and program performance for Travelers Marketplace clients.
- In partnership with the Marketplace team, supports development of new capabilities within the Travelers Marketplace - including but not limited to integrating with new technology partners or resources.
- Supports Travelers Marketplace Business Development team in developing proposals to potential Marketplace clients; working with Travelers creative team and other Marketplace team members to oversee creation of a concepts and mockups of our tailored offering.
- Acts as business lead in delivery of new and in-flight strategic capabilities that support marketing and acquisition; includes new capabilities to Travelers online quoting and issuance application(s) and marketing technology ecosystem.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience required.
- Five+ years of digital marketing and technology experience - preferably in the property & casualty or financial services industry.
- Demonstrated skills in delivering enterprise-level web technology capabilities.
- Working knowledge of marketing and advertising bid management platforms.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge:
- 4 Year college degree or related business experience preferred. Knowledge of basic web technologies and methodology required.
- 2+ years project management experience preferred.
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to lead development teams.
- Providing clear and concise business direction.
- Ability to manage multiple enterprise-level projects.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decisions making skills.
- Organizational and Time Management Skills.
- Business Acumen: Understands Personal Lines Property & Casualty Products, Performance Metrics, Objectives and Service Requirements.
Environmental / Work Schedules / Other
- Travel Requirements: Travel Occasionally
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you have questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.