Actively recruiting multiple Independent Adjuster Roles for Personal Auto, Commercial Auto/Trucking, and General Liability to build our Casualty Independent Adjuster Roster throughout the U.S.:
- Material Damage - able to complete scene investigations, in-person recorded statements, secure evidence such as police reports, contracts, etc. as dictated by the assignment
- Bodily Injury- able to complete scene investigations, in-person recorded statements, secure evidence such as medical records, make negligence recommendations as needed, compose and deliver timely claim reports as dictated by the assignment
- Litigation - experience attending mediations and trials, managing and adjudicating large loss exposures as outlined in the assignment
- Auto and Heavy Equipment Appraiser- has CCC, Audatex, and Mitchell software available to complete required assignments as needed on software required by Client
Location: Across U.S.
- Manage Field assignment tasks timely and with quality to aid Genpact’s Inside Adjuster in concluding our investigation into negligence and resolving the Property Damage and Bodily Injury claims
- Monitor assignments aging, statuses, and work product.
- Daily follow up regarding open items and communications.
- Communicate with Genpact’s Inside Adjuster regarding assignment status to efficiently and effectively adjudicate their claim
- 5+ Years Auto and General Liability claims adjusting experience
- Holds Active Casualty Adjuster License in home state, additional states a positive
- Write and evaluate auto repair estimates in CCC, Audatex, or Michell
- Have worked as an Independent Casualty Adjuster
Apply for Liability Adjuster
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly