Mktg-eBus Mobile-Sr Cons
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary
The Digital Service team is responsible for delivering consumer-centric digital service applications, technologies and methodologies to enhance and optimize the online service experience and deliver a competitive advantage for the organization. The team develops and implements both strategic and tactical activities in the areas of internet development, online optimization, service and analysis aligned with self-service goals. The team, within Digital Transformation (DT) Marketing, also serves as an enterprise resource in the areas of digital engagement and e-Business. The Digital Transformation (DT) team designs, implements and maintains consumer-centric, personalized digital solutions leveraging emerging digital capabilities that enable consumers to interact with and provide information to our current and prospective customers where, when, and how they choose.
The purpose of this Project Lead role is to drive adoption of online self-service activities. The digital service project lead role has a specific focus on the delivery and execution of project tasks, raising issues, documenting decisions and moving the projects forward. Through conversations with partners and leaders in other PMOs, this role will liaise with ATSV, Product, CE, Legal and others to ensure execution in committed time frames. One of the primary KPIs this role will be responsible for is supporting the engagement/usage rate of customers (i.e. Increase the volume of customers that have an activated My Account, while improving customer experience and increasing utilization of the application).
- Own the roadmap of adoption related activities and projects for online self service
- Effectively manage numerous projects across internal, management, agency and technology teams
- Provide timely updates on project status, issues, concerns and successes. Make recommendations and offer solutions to related issues
- Track, measure and analyze metrics to understand program success and project impacts and make actionable insights for improvements
- Identify opportunities across various platforms to promote adoption of online self service by recommending new ideas, defining benefits, initiating new projects and securing approval/funding.
- Participates in cross functional teams, ensures that the right people are in the room for decision making
- Works with multiple AORs / PMOs to raise issues, risks, and document problems, including options / solutions to resolve concerns
- Generate project timelines, on track reporting, and communication material for sr. leaders to understand project performance
- Help to manage our vendor(s) deliverables / timelines to keep the project on track
- Work with other Project Leads across teams to ensure consistency in project management approach
- Provide a point of view on all efforts and influence work streams to keep quality in all deliverables
- 3+ years Web experience from business point of view
- Broad insurance and telematics knowledge (agent, call center, technology groups, processes)
- Excellent at relationship building
- Organized, gets things done, driven/self motivated
- Experience working with web analytics tools such as Site Catalyst
- Project management skills and experience
- Strong team player with excellent organization, communication and coordination skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative business environment
- Rich proficiency in MS Office, MS Project
- B.A. in Business, Marketing, Communication or other related field required
- Additional certifications and/or degrees a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.