2021 MBA RISE Program
Congrats on being accepted into your MBA program!
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Part of how we do that is by creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace where we are committed to recognizing, appreciating and embracing the unique insights, perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.
About the MBA RISE Program
Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion extends beyond current employees. That's why we are proud to offer an unique opportunity for MBA students from underrepresented populations to join our proprietary program, Liberty MBA RISE.
Liberty MBA RISE focuses on inclusion, development, mentorship and the future of diversity in the workplace all with the goal of helping you develop your network and prepare you to become a strong business leader post-MBA.
How it works
As a Liberty MBA RISE member, you'll get support throughout your two-year business school journey with:
- Develop a meaningful relationship with your carefully selected Liberty Mutual leader who will mentor you for the duration of your MBA.
- Receive educational, professional and personal guidance on everything from recommendations on classes to take, to setting boundaries and more.
- Build connections with other Liberty MBA RISE members and alumni with peer circles that allow for both guided and organic conversations. Plus, you'll have the chance to bond and have some fun during our virtual socials.
- Develop relationships with senior leaders from Liberty outside of your direct mentor.
- Meet and cultivate relationships with Liberty recruiters.
- Participate in 1 virtual development workshop per semester designed to foster your professional growth.
- Learn best practices for case interviews, tips for transitioning to the workplace, skills to help you bring your whole yourself to work among other valuable topics.
You'll also get early access to interviews for graduate internships, help with interview prep and much more.
When it starts
It all starts in July with our virtual Kickoff Summit where you'll learn more details about the program, meet your mentor, participate in professional growth activities and discover more about Liberty Mutual. Prior to kick off, Liberty MBA RISE members will be invited to a virtual platform to meet one another and gain access to prep materials.
“Not only did the program connect me with some of the most welcoming and brilliant professionals and MBAs during the summer, but it served as an additional recruitment and networking pipeline throughout my business school journey. Overall, the MBA RISE program helped me to be more intentional about my career and personal goals and provided a community of support which I could leverage to realize those goals.”
– Racquel Waite MBA RISE | 2019 cohort
Pursue your tomorrow, today and join Liberty MBA RISE.
- Must be committed to attending an MBA program starting in Fall 2021
- A minimum of 2.5 years professional, progressive work experience
- Currently hold permanent US work authorization
- Aligned to the Identity & Values of Liberty Mutual and open to exploring career opportunities
A little about us
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.