The Assistant Client Manager, Private Client/Personal Lines position assists in supporting the day-to-day service to our clients or carriers at the direction of the Client Managers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists Client Managers in addressing general questions, providing guidance on appropriate coverage changes and/or contractual requirements, informing/educating client on exclusions and exposures, issuing insurance cards prior to expiration date, and resolving accounting discrepancies
- Maintain and update coverage summaries of each assigned client as well as new business accounts
- Investigate and evaluate coverages, rates and general trends within the industry
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of insurance specifications and coverage binders
- Monitor the accuracy of insurance policies received from carriers prior to their delivery to clients
- Conduct all business in accordance with established policies and procedures
- May attend client meetings on or off site on occasion
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years in Private Client or Personal Lines insurance
- Licensed in Arizona Property/Casualty (or ability to transfer existing license)
- Self-motivation, initiative to problem solve with a full understanding of client specific procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally, to internal and external parties
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients, vendors and peers
- Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Some college or technical training in related discipline
- Previous Sagitta experience
- Work is performed indoors in a climate controlled office environment
- General technology as it relates to office administration
- Regular business hours with additional hours required during certain periods
Note: This job is not eligible for remote working from Colorado
As one of the largest insurance agencies in the United States, with nearly 200 employees in three offices and over $400 million in total premiums – Lovitt & Touché has the experienced personnel and financial strength to solve your insurance problems all over the world.
Our commitment is to satisfy our clients’ needs and expectations through the development of quality programs, underwritten by sound companies and delivered by exceptional employees. We promise to work at building a long term partnership with you …a partnership based on the fact that we will always do what’s best for you regardless of its impact upon our fees. In addition, we will continue to search for better ways to serve you and to solve your insurance related problems. This includes examining the factors which make your risks unique while helping you with workplace safety, loss control and risk management. Finally, we will always be available to assist in adjustment or settlement of claims.
Lovitt & Touché is honored to have been selected by the Phoenix Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work in the Valley” since 2013, one of the “The Valley’s Healthiest Employers” since 2012 and “Top Minority Owned Firm” since 2012. We are proud to have been recognized as a CareerBuilder Top Company to Work for in Arizona since 2013, hold the Copper Cactus Lifetime Award for Community Service since 2011 and were the first company to be awarded the Gold seal by Healthy Arizona Worksites in 2014. Lovitt & Touché has also been featured in the Ranking Arizona publications as a Top Insurance Broker and Best Places to Work.