Adjuster: SR General Liability/Property Examiner-Remote on East Coast
We are hiring due to recent promotions in our agency. Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join a team that has a great corporate culture and values their employees? Apply today!!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- at Senior Level
Claims handling concepts, practices and techniques, to include but not limited to coverage issues, and product line knowledge: Commercial and Residential 3rd Party Property Claims
- Investigate, evaluate and determine settlement value or denial of liability for severe to major level claims.
- Manage the litigation process through the retention of counsel.
- Capability to adjust Moderate to Large Residential and Commercial Property losses.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with general liability tort law, civil procedure and contract law
- If located in Florida – FL license required upon hire. If located in another state, adjuster license must be obtained within 180 days. NY, CA, FL Adjuster's License ideal in advance of hire.
- Proficiency in investigation and resolution of minor to medium level BI and PD general liability damage claims
Apply for Adjuster: SR General Liability/Property Examiner-Remote on East Coast
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly