CorVel Corporation, a leading provider of health management and billing technology is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic IT Manager. The IT Manager will manage Corvel's Internal Application Team, supporting our on-premise internally built applications and additional 3rd party applications. The IT Manager will be a working manager, managing a team of 4 while also performing hands-on technical duties.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience with managing a successful IT Team and has direct, hands-on experience supporting internally developed applications. In addition, be highly organized, possess a keen attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated abilities in cross-team collaboration.
- Manage day to day operations of team including running daily meetings, managing projects, prioritizing work, and ensuring operational excellence.
- Provide hands-on technical knowledge for the area's managed by the team.
- Clear roadblocks to allow the team to function at a high level and meet deadlines and established SLA's.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Work with minimal supervision towards the common goals for the department and the organization.
- Management experience leading a technical team with operational responsibilities.
- Experience supporting .net applications and other Microsoft technologies.
- PowerShell scripting experience.
- Experiences with modern servers operating systems and application architecture.
- Experience implementing windows server best practices both for performance and security.
- Experience successfully managing projects with a history of success meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills as well as technical/non-technical abilities.
- Outstanding communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and willingness to respond to changing priorities.
- Advanced windows server management.
- Experience supporting custom applications built by our internal development team.
- Windows Server best practices implementation for security and performance.
- Familiar with ITIL and SDLC and its application in systems administration.
- Experience using a vulnerability management system.
CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.