CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
Major responsibilities include:
- Administering and maintaining Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager current branch.
- Designing and creating workstation images for end user devices.
- Managing mobile devices policies in Intune.
- Managing patching on enterprise servers and Windows 10 devices.
- Packaging software.
- Work within a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Providing support to other team members.
- 5+ years managing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager/Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- 5+ years in Windows operating system image design and configuration.
- 5+ years creating PowerShell scripts to manage, configure, gather information, and remediate servers and end user devices.
- Deep knowledge of modern Windows Operating Systems, including Windows 10.
- Mobile device management (MDM) experience with special focus on Intune.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and willingness to respond to changing priorities.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks by deadlines.
- College Degree, Microsoft Certification, or relevant work experience.
- Experience with ServiceNow or other similar tracking systems.
- Experience automating tasks using PowerShell.
- Experience implementing system hardening using Windows Security Center guidance.
- Experience creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience with Windows Server and Desktop operating system performance tuning.
- Experience with System Center Operations Manager.
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft's Privileged Access Workstation (PAW) solution.