Account Analyst, Middle Market
Applies understanding of risk evaluation on new and renewal business; gathers, organizes and enters information into pricing models; and performs the initial analysis of exposure, loss and coverage for the underwriter. Supports the underwriter and agent/broker with highly responsive service by managing the workflow of moderate to complex account work from clearance through policy issuance and file documentation. Coordinates service requests in a timely manner.
- Deconstructs submissions by identifying, gathering and entering information into systems, pricing tools and models flagging referral triggers, and initiating/managing requests to internal service providers (e.g., rating).
- Gathers, analyzes and ensures the accuracy of pricing and proposal information (rating and pricing tool output, proposal language, coverage forms and endorsements, financial and legal agreements and offer/ disclosure /election forms) used by the underwriter to complete the coverage review, hazard analysis, pricing strategy and proposal.
- Provides customer service to brokers and agents to facilitate the processing of business answers questions, resolves problems on topics such as policy transactions, billing, and service needs.
- Executes post-sale account management workflow, including initiation of billing, policy issuance, acquisition of account agreements and file documentation.
- Initiates pre-renewal communications via conditional/non-renewal notice draft when necessary Supports the underwriter with mid-term account reviews / stewardship, ongoing service, service planning and endorsements
- Intermediate knowledge of commercial property/casualty pricing models, coverages, endorsements, forms, cancellation/conditional renewal requirements, terms, processes and internal service departments.
- Basic knowledge of commercial lines products and contract language including regulatory and policy differences among applicable states.
- Ability to perform work accurately, timely and with only moderate supervision.
- Capabilities include critical thinking/problem solving, decision making, customer focus, detail orientation, written/verbal communications, organization, adaptability, courtesy, dependability and ability to learn/apply new information quickly and accurately.
- Knowledge, skills and capabilities typically acquired through 2 or more years of related work experience.
- Associates or bachelor`s degree preferred.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.