Sales - Inside Sales & Support Representative
With over $700M in written premium, TWFG is one of the largest and fastest growing P&C firms in the United States. If you are an experienced insurance professional with an appetite for success, we invite you to consider taking your career to the next level by working with us.
- Minimum 3 years of Property & Casualty experience in Personal and/or Commercial Lines.
- Active P&C Agent’s License
- Strong knowledge of P&C insurance products, coverages, and underwriting practices.
- Experience servicing and cross-selling in a fast-paced agency environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Servicing, marketing, remarketing new and renewal personal and commercial accounts for books of business serviced internally by TWFG.
- Provide internal support for new agents, assisting in placement of risk.
- Establish and maintain exceptional customer relationships with carriers and clients.
- This position involves significant phone work and requires excellent phone etiquette and solid interpersonal skills.
- Prepare applications, binders, quotes, certificates of insurance, and declarations pages.
In addition to compensation commensurate with experience, TWFG offers a full range of benefits including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with a matching component
- LTD – (employer paid)
- Education reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays a year
TWFG – Our Policy is Caring!
The TWFG family is committed to taking care of our customers, our communities, our agents, and all of our branches nationwide. If you are interested in joining the next generation of insurance professionals, you found the right place.
Apply for Sales - Inside Sales & Support Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly