Sr. Marketing Analytics Consultant
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary
Marketing Analytics provides analytics support to a myriad of marketing programs including but not limited to Allstate.com, Online Sales & Service, Digital Media, Allstate Mobile, and Direct and Agency Marketing for prospects and customers. The team's goal is to make these programs more efficient and effective by turning digital and offline data into actionable insights through the use of web analytics, offline data integration, tag management, in-market statistical testing, and other analytics tools.
Allstate is looking for an inquisitive and detail-oriented Sr. Marketing Analytics Consultant who can contribute to the success of our digital goals through the use of web analytics, clickstream data, and offline data integration. This role is responsible for using marketing data to design, implement and maintain measurement, deliver reports and design tests that will improve Allstate's understanding of consumer behavior. This collaborative self-starter is relied upon as the subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders and must be able to work effectively across multiple business teams. The Senior Consultant will be a key contributor in determining strategic decisions and direction of the marketing analytics team.
- Maintain and enhance a robust marketing analytics capability to support key digital programs like programmatic media, paid search, lead aggregators, affiliates and social media via the following tasks:
- Develops advanced data analysis and insight of consumer with a strong focus on segmentation
- Gather and ensure measurement requirements are met through UAT and collaboration with technology and/or 3rd party vendors
- Pre- and post-release analysis and test design
- Story tell with data through reports and dashboard and clearly communicate results back to business partners
- Exhibit a high level of expertise working with multiple data sources/reports (site metrics, campaign/channel reports, traffic and conversion reports) to analyze performance of campaigns and marketing efforts and make recommendations for improvements
- Create, review, and submit monthly and quarterly summaries of traffic and marketing channel performance
- Proactively review weekly reports to look for data anomalies and perform further analysis if needed
- Maintain and enhance partnerships across analytics teams in other parts of the organization focusing on data integrity, governance/standards, best practices, etc.
- Drive strategic initiatives for the team (e.g. establishing relationships/processes with new areas of marketing, evaluation/onboarding of additional tools to enhance team capability, owning vendor relationships, etc.)
- Utilizes data and analytics expertise to coach and develop across the team
- Makes the business insights derived from data and analytics accessible
- May be responsible for direct reports and working globally across multiple time zones
- BA or BS (quantitative coursework like mathematics, statistics a plus, but not necessarily required)
- An analytical mindset and avid curiosity
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, disseminate significant amounts of information, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations with attention to detail and accuracy
- 3-5 years' experience in Web Analytics core competencies
- Advanced experience implementing and using Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics required
- Experience in different programming languages such as SQL and R/Python
- Experience working with Big Data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Experience in measuring the success of programmatic media, paid search, lead aggregators, affiliates and social media campaigns
- Ability to give effective and clear presentations
- Business analysis experience in large companies with multiple functions/divisions helpful
- General insurance knowledge
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.