Senior Account Executive, Risk Management
The Senior Account Executive is dedicated to UPS and is primarily responsible for supporting the customers' Risk Management needs. The Senior Account Executive supports the UPS General Manager and collaborates well with others within the UPS Dedicated Unit to provide a high degree of customer satisfaction that will ensure continuity of service. Senior Account Executive is responsible for developing strong relationship with the customer as well as relationships across Liberty with those who also engage with UPS – i.e. Property, Umbrella/Excess, Cyber, GRM etc.
In the role, the Senior Account Executive will develop a deep knowledge of the customers' business along with their existing insurance program and strategically identify additional opportunities to deploy our capabilities. The Senior Account Executive will manage communications with the customer throughout the year and will manage the annual renewal process. This includes coordinating with Underwriting on the renewal proposal, presenting the proposal to the customer and successfully negotiating terms within established timeframes.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for the annual Stewardship meeting and coordination/facilitation of other key meetings throughout the year. The Senior Account Executive will also manage and delegate incoming requests from the customer in a prioritized manner to meet their needs/timelines. The Senior Account Executive will engage deeply on quarterly actuarial reviews in cooperation with UPS Dedicated Actuary and support the customer in their reporting and communication of results. The Senior Account Executive will leverage and lead their team of three analysts to support these reviews and other analytical/reporting needs of the customer.
- Leads development of strategy and renewal process annually
- Prepares/presents/negotiates renewal and new business proposals, as applicable.
- Ensures all critical financial deliverables are timely and accurately met
- Sets and manages customer expectations across all deliverables
- Identifies and satisfies customer needs through daily written and telephone contact
- Leads/Participates in in various customer meetings and teams to ensure potential problems are recognized, analyzed and that workable solutions are implemented.
- Monitors and tracks performance of key strategies across functions
- Coordinates various brokerage engagements and relationships, as needed
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent training, plus 10 or more years of progressively increasing responsibility in insurance and management related experience.
- Requires an extensive knowledge of Liberty Mutual and its' services and products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required including presentation, persuasion, timing, tact and negotiation skills
- Financially oriented and familiar with actuarial concepts
- Ability to run, mine, and summarize data
- Strategically minded and decidedly consultative
- Highly organized, effective at time management, and displays great attention to detail
- Must be licensed, if required by state (can be obtained post hire)
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.