Are You Driven?® We Are.
We are a company of driven, enthusiastic and determined people. We celebrate achievement and success. We foster innovation, determination and recognition. Because of that, our employees feel recognized and rewarded for the contributions they make on a daily basis. At GAINSCO, it is our people that set us apart.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, perceive how your work impacts the company, and be recognized for your efforts and passion, then GAINSCO is the company for you.
Why Join GAINSCO?
By joining GAINSCO, you become part of a dynamic and growing organization that has been recognized as a Top Workplace in both our Dallas and Miami offices.
GAINSCO's work environment rewards engaged individuals who have a desire to contribute and succeed. That's because our culture encourages individuals to grow their skills as they build their careers. Come join us and become a champion with GAINSCO.
What does a RECRUITER do at GAINSCO?
- Identify qualified candidates in areas of specialty by using a variety of direct sourcing techniques and prescreening candidates according to specific job criteria. Utilize employment agency relationships to enhance successful fulfillment, as required.
- Solidify all job requirements by working with hiring managers to identify all necessary attributes and requirements for each position. Display a consistent Company image as related to the recruiting function.
- Manage scheduling and logistics of interviews between candidates and hiring managers through an organized and disciplined calendar and communication process.
- Successfully bring new employees onboard by extending job offers and performing other duties as may be required or requested.
- Manage special projects as may be requested.
- This position has the option of working in the Headquarters office located in Dallas, TX or regional office in Miami, FL
What is required?
- High school diploma or equivalent. BA/BS degree preferred.
- 2+ years proven recruiting experience in a high volume corporate or third party environment in the Property & Casualty insurance industry preferred.
Other skills and abilities:
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to confidently influence and negotiate with candidates of various levels of experience.
- Ability to work well in an extremely fast-paced, changing, and high growth environment is essential
- Prefer proficiency in Monster, Career Builder, LinkedIn, etc.
Required behaviors for all positions:
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all Company codes, regulations, policies, values, work procedures and instructions
- Regular attendance
What else do you need to know?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits package: medical & dental (Basic plan FREE), vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- 401K + Company Match
- Paid Vacation + Sick days + Floating Holidays + Company determined Holidays
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.
GAINSCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.