Customer service representatives - Personal Lines
"You work for NJM? That's a great company!" If you're hired at NJM, you'll hear it over and over again from friends, family, and neighbors. Why? Because NJM is committed to providing its customers with superior service, and great service goes a long way. Why else is NJM called a great company? Because our employees enjoy working here, are appreciated, and are provided with a terrific benefits plan. Employees who are hired at NJM often stay at NJM – many for the duration of their careers.
At NJM, a top-rated insurance company, our Personal Lines Department is currently interviewing for customer service representatives for our Contact Center in Hammonton, New Jersey. These professionals answer and respond to inbound telephone calls from prospective and current policyholders. They provide assistance and superior customer service while determining coverage and administering transactions. Formal in-house training is provided.
The scheduled hours for this position are:
M-F 9:45 am-6:00 pm and Every Sat. 8:30 am-4:45 pm (either Tues. & Sun. Off or Fri. & Sun. off)
M-F 12:30pm-9:00pm and 1 Sat. per month 8:30am-4:45pm
- Respond accurately and effectively to an equitable proportion of telephone inquiries from prospective and current policyholders.
- Complete necessary follow-ups and workflow transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide quality assistance and customer service in a professional and timely manner.
- Navigate in a computerized environment to access appropriate information to service the policyholder
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of computers including accurate keyboarding skills
- Superior listening skills
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Prior customer service experience required
- Previous call center experience handling inbound calls is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- PL Producer’s Authority preferred
- If not currently licensed, must pass the Producer's exam. Initial training will be provided prior to exam
- Bilingual skills are a plus