Customer Service Coordinator
ISC is searching for a Customer Service Coordinator for our Dallas office. The coordinator will start by training as a Processor for 1-2 weeks. Once complete proficiency is demonstrated in the processing function, training for the Customer Service Coordinator begins. Typical job responsibilities include:
- Continual phone communication with a group of consultants to assist and direct as needed.
- Continual communication with ISC's clients, primarily via phone to resolve problems, answer questions, etc.
- Continual review of a group of consultants’ workloads.
- Assist consultants with: achieving time service and revenue production goals; arranging / coordinating efficient trips for scheduled loss control surveys; information requested from insurance carriers; computer issues; etc.
- Orientate consultants in: company policies and procedures and ISC's inventory management system.
- Enter requests received from insurance carriers into our management system.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Professional Adobe.
- Must have excellent, professional and formal verbal and writing skills.
- Must be able to adapt to frequent changes.
- Must be able to multi task.
For more information about Insurance Safety Consultants (ISC), please visit: https://isclc.com
Apply for Customer Service Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly