Management Liability Underwriter
About the Role
Emerging specialty Wholesale Broker/Managing General Agency with a national platform that caters to non-profits and social services accounts has an immediate insurance job opening for a Management Liability Underwriter. This newly created position is a 100% remote, work-from-home position that requires an experienced Directors & Officers Underwriter who understands coverage forms, rates and underwriting guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and manage a book of business that is consistent with the team’s focus on profitable growth
- Establish, develop, and expand on broker and customer relationships
- Underwrite to complex and challenging risks while developing creative solutions for our partners
- Understand market conditions and how to respond as they evolve
Skills & Experience
- At least three (3) years of management liability underwriting experience
- Strong technical skills in financial analysis
- Solid understanding of policy forms and coverage for Directors & Officers insurance
- Excellent working rapport with the agent & broker community
$90k to $125k salary target depending on experience. Work at home, 100% remote position.
Apply for Management Liability Underwriter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly