Regulatory Compliance / Product Development Manager - Dallas-Ft. Worth Metro - 4694
Regulatory Compliance / Product Development Manager - Dallas-Ft. Worth Metro
Growing and profitable Homeowner Insurance company is seeking a Regulatory Compliance and Product Development Manager to work in their Dallas-Ft. Worth Metro area location. This position will be responsible for product development, regulatory compliance for the entire country, including state filings.
Duties and Functions:
- Develop new products and revise existing products according to need in the market place
- Prepare and develop policy endorsements
- Manage regulatory compliance function and work with state insurance regulatory departments, including review and interpretation of applicable states regulations
- Work with Underwriting and Actuarial departments for the development and preparation of individual state filing materials
- Prepare state/product compliance overviews for each product
- Participate with Underwriting, Claims, Legal, Actuarial and Marketing Departments to ensure product implementation
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of insurance regulations and changes.
- 5+ years experience with insurance product, compliance and regulatory filings. Rate filing experience a plus
- Experience with new product filings and modification to existing programs
- Technical product expertise, Homeowners insurance a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while maintaining multiple projects and responsibilities
- Experience with making filings via SERFF
This position represents a significant career opportunity. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Job 4694.
Apply for Regulatory Compliance / Product Development Manager - Dallas-Ft. Worth Metro - 4694
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly