Administrative Assistant - Insurance
Provide administrative and clerical support to bond division team by following procedures manual making sure all steps are followed for renewal & new business process. Support clients with changes to their policies.
Support clients with filing claims, claim status follow up & address concerns to ensure the carrier is aware of the claim & following up with the client to Allied’s expectations. Be advocate for Allied clients regarding claims.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
30% Accurately prepare renewal work books and future working document, order loss history and update opportunity in Allied’s system. Assist clients with renewal process. Claims filing, follow up with carrier if necessary & document all information making sure we meet the carrier claim filing date
30% Obtain necessary information & send complete submission to carrier for quotes on new business
20% Process change requests (endorsements) from start to finish check for accuracy upon receipt from carrier before requesting invoice & sending to CU, also update future working document with current information for next terms renewal Client follow up – monthly FCP list, current repo llist, Berkley annual update, FinNet reporting and all other job duties as assigned
15% Obtain policies from carrier website, check for accuracy before sending to client
5% Update or recommend improvements to internal processes to Accounting Management
5% Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications & KSA)
- High school diploma/GED required
- Self- starter, detail oriented, able to multi task, attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel, proofreading, knowledge in Lotus notes software required
- Professional communication both written & oral with sales team, clients & carriers
- Knowledge of financial products & services a plus
- Ability to read & apply commonsense understanding to simple instructions
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to manage priorities with minimal direction
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrate ability multi task, pay attention to detail, meet important deadlines, read & follow tasks to be done
Apply for Administrative Assistant - Insurance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly