Contents Inspector - Personal Property
Genpact Contents is the nation's leading provider of integrated claims solutions in the property and casualty insurance market. Our focus is to provide insurance companies immediate support for claims management and processing services, such as contents inventory. A contents inspector is responsible for working with policy holders who have suffered a loss to create a thorough inventory of all damaged contents. This helps ensure that the policy holder is properly compensated.
What is Contents?
If you were to move, anything you would take with you when you move would be considered contents. Items range from furniture to electronics to textiles and more.
Responsibilities and Duties
A contents inspector is required to receive new assignments, contact policy holders to schedule appointments and travel to the loss location. Responsibilities include assisting the policy holder in creating a complete inventory list, gathering detailed photo documentation of the loss and generating a prompt and detailed report.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate is...
- Detailed oriented
- Skilled in communication
- Highly organized and efficient in meeting goals/deadlines
- Compassionate and sensitive to the policy holders’ needs
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office programs
*A background of insurance, law enforcement, construction or fieldwork is a plus.
A contents inspector must...
- Own a cell phone
- Own a reliable computer with internet access
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have reliable transportation and be willing to travel within 250 miles of base location
- Be physically able to lift weight of up to 30 lbs.
- Be able to pass a background check
- Have a flexible schedule
Required Education: High School Diploma
The freedom and flexibility to coordinate your own work schedule and be your own boss!
Apply for Contents Inspector - Personal Property
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly