Lead Management Associate Manager
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary
The Lead Management team is responsible for developing and supporting strategic lead sourcing, management and distribution initiatives to enhance corporate growth and profitability. The Lead Management team oversees Allstate's Leads ecosystem, including internally developed and externally vended tools, platforms and processes, across multiple channels and distribution points. The team works across marketing and other business units (distribution, product, technology, etc.) to manage growth generating programs and solutions. The roles will emphasize analytics and the use of data and technology capabilities to target key audiences, drive lead quality and route and manage leads effectively.
This role is responsible for leading and supporting lead management initiatives as part of the Leads ecosystem. This position will own marketing programs, in whole or in part, and be responsible for executing tactics to iteratively optimize results. This position is responsible for all aspects of program execution including but not limited to: program design, analytics, ongoing enhancements, execution and communications.
- Designs, develops and tests programs, in whole or in part, related to lead sourcing and/or lead management
- Works cross-functionally to execute program strategies and requirements
- Works with internal and external resources to execute programs within prescribed timeline
- Adheres to assigned budget
- Creates and implements program enhancements designed to improve performance and/or efficiency
- Trends, tracks, and analyzes operational metrics and key performance indicators to develop and deliver recommendations for improved performance
- Creates and maintains program documentation and supporting materials
- Partners with internal and field stakeholders to maximize program engagement and results – including the development and execution of communications and/or education
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for programs owned
- Advocates on behalf of the customer at every stage of the program development and implementation process
- Minimum of five (5) years of directly related experience; Experience with lead management and/or digital marketing is a plus
- Proven ability to coordinate the activities of multiple internal and external partners
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple projects under tight timelines
- Intermediate analytic skills and ability to translate analysis into actionable steps
- Intermediate negotiation, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate verbal, written and presentation skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced communication skills including proficiency in developing and delivering presentations
- Intermediate problem-solving skills; Ability to think strategically and execute at a tactical level equally well
- Ability to work in team settings as well as independently
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree required
The minimum salary for this position is $75,900. The salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.