Director of Sales and Marketing - National
Position Title: National Sales and Marketing Director
Reports directly to the President/CEO. Lead efforts to grow new business relationships within our 27 state region and identify opportunities to expand beyond our current geographic coverage areas. Maintain and expand our excellent relationships with our current client base. Work with technical management to address QA issues and to identify areas of training opportunities, based on feedback solicited from clients. Maintain company website and work with website developer on upgrades as required.
This a job where you will wear many hats and have an impact across the corporation
- Maintain close relationships with current clients through scheduled visits, telephone contact and email correspondence
- Market to new or potential clients across the country.
- Maintain a Client contact log and report to the President/CEO regularly.
- Attend Conferences as an exhibitor/attendee where appropriate and relevant
- Attend Industry Golf tournaments as a player/sponsor/volunteer as is appropriate and relevant.
- Arrange and coordinate dinners and activities for clients
- Develop marketing materials/brochures/mail outs
- Update Website as needed to keep clients and prospective clients aware of the services we have to offer and abreast of new industry issues
- Must be able to travel to conferences and Tradeshows across the country and be physically able to assemble/ dis-assemble simple exhibits. This duty will be often be shared with the President/CEO
- Must be able to drive to visit remote clients.
- Must have a sales, marketing or account rep background
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Claims experience or experience in a related business
- If no claims experience, must willing to take course work to familiarize yourself with the products we offer.
- Must be a self-starter and disciplined.
- Must be a Team Player
- Must be personable and have an outgoing personality
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence internal and external customers on a wide variety of issues.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (word, excel, outlook) as well Adobe and Photoshop as well as some similar products.
- Company 401K Plan with elective match
- Group Health
- Paid Holidays
- Corporate office is located in Roanoke VA. A relocation package is available .
This is a great opportunity for the right person who is a self starter and gets excited about growing a business.
Apply for Director of Sales and Marketing - National
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly