Market Sales Associate Manager - (Remote)
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary
The Market Sales Associate (MSA) Leader will be responsible for managing Market Sales Associates (MSAs), providing sales technique coaching, driving each producer's performance and executing the strategic vision of the program. The MSA Leader will also oversee employees' adherence to company approved sales processes and individual production to ensure performance goals are met and each MSA is empowered to maintain consistent production levels.Key Responsibilities
- Develops and executes complex strategies to reach pre-determined sales goals and manage key performance indicators related to sales production, quality, and expense management to drive performance to those plans
- Acts as a subject matter expert, identifying ongoing opportunities for employee development, providing coaching to employees to drive results and holding employees accountable to community involvement
- Ensures employees are adhering to minimum standards, monitors and adjusts as needed. Includes but not limited to production goals, compliance standards and marketing processes and procedures
- Provides strategic communication updates, including but not limited to leadership updates, Allstate messaging and employee sales goals
- Collaborates with other areas of responsibilities, including but not limited to marketing, technology, education, etc., and meets each project's deadline while executing multiple projects at a time, completing other assigned responsibilities as given.
- Creates a goal oriented, positive, and engaging work environment and fosters a culture of empowerment and inclusive diversity
- Is comfortable interviewing and hiring employees
This job does have supervisory duties
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years of related experience
- Sales and/or consulting background
- Prior knowledge of leading others through ambiguity and consistent change
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance License
- Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management
- Knowledge of the functions around sales and operations
- Advanced written and communication skills. Includes presentation, business writing, negotiation, motivation and relationship management
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace preferred
- Proficient computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage time
Compensation range for this position is $76,700 - $115,000 + bonus per year, based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.