Account Relationship Manager - Allstate Dealer Services
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, youll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary
The Independent Agent Channel is responsible for generating profitable growth and increased market share of a full suite of Finance and Insurance products to automobile dealerships countrywide. The Independent Agent Channel is accountable for National Achievement of Allstate Dealer Services' VSC, GAP and Ancillary sales production and agency enrollment plan for the Agent Channel.
The Independent Agent Channel is also accountable to ensure that existing agencies receive the proper support to achieve successful business results and develop into larger more successful agencies.
All team members participate in servicing key accounts, facilitating save-a-deal and conquests meetings and providing training and income development opportunities focused on increasing direct agent, dealer profitability, F&I and customer retention.
Account Relationship Manager will become a retail product and participation program expert that aids existing direct agent and sellers in maximizing all ADS product and program participation while focusing on account retention by providing both internal and external training and sales support.
Account Relationship Manager will also be the primary point of contact for ADS supporting direct agents and sellers to maximize production and profits with all ADS programs. ARM will lead a coordinated growth strategy for their assigned territory.
Day to day responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Serve as the primary relationship manager for all producing direct agents and dealers in assigned territory.
- Directly support all ADS product sales, contract processing, cancellations, claims and maximizing program profitability
- Develop positive and productive agent to attain ADS goals
- Regularly scheduled field visits for any agents and/or dealers
- New Account activation, installation of ADS products
- Implement the Account Development Analysis with each producing account. Process to include interviews with key agent and/or dealership personnel and a deal/process review. ARMs will complete the analysis identifying product and process sales opportunities and present findings back to AP/DP/EM/GM to leverage as core training initiatives. The resulting Action plan will serve as the Account Development Action Plan for the account and will be managed by the ARM and the AP/DP/EM/GM as appropriate. Recommendations to include product sales, reserve and product profit, menu process effectiveness and efficiency and general process improvement initiatives.
- On an ongoing basis:
- Account Development Activity includes diagnosing performance issues, determining growth opportunities and implementing strategies designed to increase ADS product sales volume. Improvements are measured and communicated throughout the dealership, agency and ADS. Spearheads account development strategy for ADS agent and dealer accounts.
- Train direct agency on strategies for managing departmental performance and personnel. Ensure agent or dealership senior management holds F&I Department accountable for program results.
- Monitor the agency and/or dealer production and opportunities in existing accounts and lead overall sales growth strategy for assigned territory
- Assume the lead role in communicating and defending competitive threats and coordinate necessary personnel, response support and follow up to maximize account retention
- Assume the lead role in territory conquest activity and execute the new account acquisition strategy within assigned area
- Coordinate territory conquest activity with RSM and execute the ADS new account acquisition strategy in conjunction with opportunities identified through production reports.
- Complete monthly production reviews with RSM for assigned region in all product lines.
- Monitor and manage loss ratios. Review loss ratios for the territory, consult with the loss control department, and help facilitate necessary action when needed.
- Communicate ARM success stories to RSM and Sales Channel Leader.
- Execute all ADS processes and strategies in accordance with ADS best practices
- Participate in the registration for and delivery of external and online training workshops, and seminars.
- Knowledge of dealership Finance and Insurance (F & I) department
- At least 5 years in retail dealership Finance and Insurance experience
- At least 5 years marketing finance and insurance products to dealers
- Candidates must have excellent verbal, written and public speaking communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform simple mathematics
- Strong computer skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel 15-75% of time depending on assigned territory
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.