Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
Job Description SummaryYou are responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of Travelers Europe aggregate exposure data. Through assessment of data quality and issues logs you will ensure effective error resolution, oversee adequacy of process documentation and identify areas for systems and process improvement. You will identify areas of knowledge gaps and provide training and coaching as required.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure items raised on Cat team issues logs are resolved in line with reporting deadlines. Investigate options for improving the issue raising, tracking and resolution process to increase efficiency and visibility.
- Investigate material exposure moments and work with underwriting and operations (both in-house and outsourced resources) to ensure that corrections are made in line with reporting deadlines.
- Binder TIV and location count movement analysis. Provide support for operations regarding exposure movement reporting and queries, including resolution of errors and omissions. Provide support for operations and underwriters in regard to manipulating and recording new opportunities in exposure management systems.
- Act as referral point for the operations team (both in-house and outsourced resources) for queries and guidance on complicated and complex aggregate data entry issues. Provide subject matter expertise and training to the operations team on aggregate data cleansing.
- Provide training to enable cleansing and loading of aggregate data into the aggregate recording system for complex risks referred by the operations team (both in-house and outsourced resources). Provide oversight and approval for documentation (SOP's) in regard to aggregate data entry.
- Act as point of contact for aggregation issues in Sequel Impact referred by Operations. Facilitate investigation and resolution of issues raised with Operations and Sequel.
- Provide proactive oversight on data quality issues affecting aggregation and exposure reporting.
- Identify additional training needs that improve overall data quality for exposure information.
- Create mapping rules and processes to ensure consistency of data loaded to the aggregation monitoring systems.
- Thorough understanding of Syndicate aggregation methodologies.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Mathematics, engineering or geography related Batchelor's Level Degree
- General knowledge of working in a Lloyd's Syndicate as an aggregate assistant
- General knowledge of Sequel Impact including data cleansing, importation, geo-coding of location level data and policy limit application
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Access
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build good working relationships at all levels in the organisation
Environmental / Work Schedules / Other
- Travel Requirements: Travel Occasionally
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you have questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.