Territory Sales Manager
About the Role
Join a leading insurance provider with over three decades of experience building 25+ specialty property and casualty insurance programs nationwide as Territory Sales Manager. Relationships are paramount to the company’s success, and in this field marketing & sales role you work to strengthen and manage agency relationships on behalf of the company within the western United States. Your goals also include creating new agency appointments plus driving premium and growth objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospect, appoint, and onboard an independent agency force within the western region, a 12-state territory with the majority of your sales opportunities coming from Arizona, Nevada, California and Washington.
- Conduct agency marketing visits. Educate retailers on the company’s insurance products, pricing and processes.
- Enter daily activities in to the CRM system to ensure notes, tasks and follow ups are up to date.
- Gather and communicate competitor products, pricing and processes. Recommend agencies to participate in rewards, incentives, events and other agency sales promotions.
- Terminate agents for lack of production, unprofitable results or other cause.
- Represent the company at industry events, trade shows and conventions.
Skills & Experience
- At least three (3) years of property and casualty insurance experience in business development
- Qualified candidates must bring an existing, established network of independent P&C retail agents
Characteristics: This position is for a self-motivated individual who is excited about building and growing a sales region.
Experience Requirements: You are required to bring a strong agency network and excel working in the field and prospecting by phone.
Travel: Regular and overnight travel as required.
Location: Remote, work-from-home within the western territory with preference given to candidates located in Arizona and Nevada. Additional states will be considered within the Mountain West and Pacific Northwest. Candidates living and working from California will not be considered.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base Salary + Production Bonus
- Competitive PTO
- Travel Expense reimbursement + Auto Allowance, Benefits, Laptop and Cell Phone
Apply for Territory Sales Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly