1099 - Resident Property and Casualty
Roanoke Valley Claims (RVCS), a Super Regional Adjusting Firm, is looking for motivated Resident Property and Casualty Field Adjusters to handle claims in Asheville, NC on a 1099 basis. RVCS has a large client base of National, Regional and Domestic insurance carriers in addition to Self Insureds and Municipal Entities.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Have at Least 5 years Adjusting Experience (preferably more) handling a wide range of large and small residential and commercial losses.
- Take pride in their work
- Be VERY Customer Service focused
- Be able to turn the work around quickly and accurately
- Provide a very high quality work product
- Be able to generate accurate estimates utilizing Xactimate.
- Be able to generate accurate estimates utilizing Symbility or have the desire and ability to learn the Symbility Estimating system
- Have a working knowledge of computers and the ability to upload reports and documents to the main office and/or to the client via our claims management system...File Trac.
RVCS will provide training on Xactimate,and FileTrac as needed.
RVCS also has a large client base of Trucking Carriers and Self Insured Trucking companies. The ability to handle Cargo Losses, be available for After Hours response to accidents and the capability to write Heavy Equipment Physical Damage Appraisals is a PLUS.
RVCS has no Holdbacks and pays you on a bi-weekly schedule, when the claim is completed, regardless of when or if we get paid. This position is commission only.
Apply for 1099 - Resident Property and Casualty
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly