Sales Administration Consultant (Allstate Benefits)
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.Job Description
**This position will require you to sit onsite once our Jacksonville, FL office reopens.**
This position is a liaison to internal and external clients for the resolution of problems and process improvements. Coordinate recurring projects: sales, marketing, compliance and ad hoc projects as needed by EVP Distribution/Sales and SVP - National Accounts and prepare necessary presentations and reports to communicate results. Participate in recurring interdepartmental team projects. Review assigned processes for opportunity to improve and enhance results.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field strongly preferred
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint and strong computer skills are a must.
- Minimum intermediate SAP knowledge and experience
- Must have excellent customer service, verbal/written communication, and strong analytical and organizational skills.
- 2-3 years Project experience both individual and team
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision while managing multiple projects in a time sensitive environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to influence others
- Recommend and develop new processes
- Coordinate department requirements on cross-functional projects and with vendors
- Manage self-contained departmental projects
- Develop and implement routine projects, processes, and policies. Prepare and execute communication plan for same.
- Identify cross-functional impact and coordinate activities and communication
- Coordinate Sales Promotion awards including annual hunt, sporting events, special awards
- Coordinate logistics of National Trade Shows
- Handle multiple projects and activities and prioritizes activities
- Demonstrate good team skills including leadership and persuasion
- Consult, influence, and educate internal clients on a narrow range of business area processes
- Accountable for budget/expenses
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.