CorVel is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant for our Irvine, CA office. The Executive Administrative Assistant will manage the office, and handle duties for the Executive Team. Looking for an individual who is efficient, a team-player, and an effective problem-solver. The ability to multi-task, manage frequent interruptions, and maintain priorities is essential in this position. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer Front Door Security Phone
- Office Management Duties including but not limited to sorting mail, obtaining parking validations, obtaining card reader access, etc.
- Manage Deliveries
- Maintain Office Supplies by checking inventory and ordering items
- Maintain clean break rooms and general office space
- Manage requests for Property Management work orders
- Plan travel for CFO, as needed
- Maintain CFO's calendar & projects
- Plan Board Meetings, with assistance
- Generate emails and reports when necessary
- Work closely with Executive Project Manager, assist as needed
- Assist on Marketing projects, as necessary
- Maintain National Licenses
- Fill out applications for license renewals & obtain supporting data as required
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma, college diploma a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office with special understanding of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Ability to analyze operating practices to improve efficiency
- Exceptional communication & organization skills
- Teachable and willing to learn on the job
- Takes initiative and has a positive attitude