Claims Adjuster - No-Fault/PIP | Remote
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Remote No-Fault/PIP Claims Adjuster with our client. As a member of our client’s claims team, utilize your knowledge of personal injury protection to independently investigate, evaluate and resolve assigned claims in order to achieve appropriate outcomes. In this position, you will administer and resolve claims in a timely manner in accordance with legal statutes, policy provisions, and company guidelines.
No-Fault/PIP Claims Adjuster Responsibilities
- Set up IME’s (Independent Medical Evaluations) and taking recorded statements
- Handle and respond to PIP demands prior to litigation
- Experience handling the setting up and returning of a rental car
- All file handling must be within state statutes, client claims handling guidelines, and best practices
- 3++ years of experience handling state-specific PIP claims as a claims adjuster
- Michigan license is required
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including PIP claims jobs throughout the US. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought after positions with top companies in the industry.
Apply for Claims Adjuster - No-Fault/PIP | Remote
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly