CorVel Corporation, a leading provider of health management and billing technology is seeking to add a Manager for our Treasury analytics group. This role manages the operational accounting staff and reports to the Vice President of Treasury Services.
We are seeking a highly organized, process driven, energetic leader to manage a team of up to 15 individuals. This position is responsible for the daily production accounting of our 700+ customers, which includes, but is not limited to financial & carrier reporting, Invoicing, banking, reconciliation, and payment processing.
CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
- Strength in management of both people and process
- Ability to work in a fast paced production accounting environment with daily deadlines
- A natural multi-tasker along with attention to detail
- Experience creating and documenting processes within your team
- Amazing written and verbal skills to interact with our customers
- Proficient in Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
- Claims or carrier experience preferred, not required
- Managing a growing team while being a hands-on producer
- Review and manage 700+ bank accounts/customers
- Responsible for tracking and managing daily transactions
- Work closely with all departments in both accounting and operational capacity
- Work closely with customers and carriers
- Perform analysis on various areas of the department
- Assist in both internal and external audits
- Responsible for cross training and documenting all procedures within your area